Subject:   RE: Algebra
Author: fmpaxt
Date: Nov 10 2008
On Feb 26 2008, JimS wrote:
> We recently purchased a site license for Kuta Software worksheet
> generator for Pre-Algebra and Algebra I.  You can quickly generate
> worksheets (or tests if you wish) very easily.  Lots of flexiblity
> and options.  I use them for warm-ups, worksheets, and quick review.
> Only runs under Windows and I'm not sure if they have any plans for
> the Mac.

There's a few trial available, also.
> www.kutasoftware.com

There is another great Algebra worksheet site:  Algebra Funsheets.  Algebra
problems are integrated with fun activities such as sudoku, color patterns, etc.
Look at the free samples in the sample section for free worksheets.
www.algebrafunsheets.com

yes  no

Discussion Help