Subject:   RE: Trig graphs - Winplot
Author: FrankEsq
Date: Jan 10 2009
Can anyone advise a computer novice as to the SPECIFICS of downloading Winplot.
I've tried a few times, and the FAQs don't seem to help.

Thanks!

Frank

On Jan  9 2009, venkat52 wrote:
> hi
winplot is a great tool for trig graphs. i used with my
> students, they liked it and enjoyed. i hope they will sustain the
> properties and related concepts of trig functions.
thanks a lot
> venkat

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion in Trigonometry discussion
Visit related discussions:
Trigonometry
Tools

Discussion Help