Subject:   failure functions
Author: deva
Date: Jan 11 2009

   I would like to introduce myself as a non-academic mathematician
with two published papers to my credit:  1)"Euler's generalisation of Fermat's
theorem- a further generalisation"   and 2) "Minimum universal exponent
generalisation of Fermat's  theorem".

   Object of this mail:  To discuss "failure functions".  What I propose to do
is to a) define them b) furnish ne=umerical examples
and c)furnish proofs.

  In the next mail I will  commence with definitions-trust it will be
found interesting.

A.K. Devaraj

yes  no

Discussion Help