Subject:   Virtual TI83 plus
Author: klucz
Date: Jan 15 2009
Hi,

I try to connect TI83 plus to my computer. I have the silver connectivity kit,
but when the wizard gets to send the program to dump the ROM, I get the message
that it can't do this and suggests to check the connection. I checked the
connection many times and still can't get it work. How else can I obtain the
copy of the TI83plus ROM?

Anyone have an idea what should I do to make it work?

yes  no

Discussion Help