Subject:   RE: Tag Game
Author: JanetPaden
Date: Jan 19 2009
The tag game would be a great way to have students become really comfortable
with how the simulation works, and to see the effects changes in one variable
have on a second variable. I think my 6th grade students could record the moves
they make in the tag game to help them make a generalization about speed and
time.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help