Subject:   RE: A variety of uses
Author: sarabon
Date: Jan 20 2009
I agree that it is important to have the students connect with the content being
taught.  I thought this tool was a very useful one and one I am using this week
with my students.  I am going to use it to have students predict, create, and
discuss the relationship of the slopes.  Since my students love to be on the
computer, they won't even feel like they are working as hard as they will be.  I
was very impressed with this tool and I can see how it can be used in various
levels of graphing.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help