Subject:   SURVEY: What Makes a Good Math Teacher?"
Author: JDempsey
Date: Feb 27 2009
I am trying to establish a statistics program in our High
School. The data will be used in a research article that I
hope will generate more interest in the subject.

Please have students in your class visit the link below
and answer this simple survey on “What Makes a Good Math
Teacher.” The survey is only 15 items and takes about 10
minutes or less.

If you send me your teacher’s email address to JDempsey@gowcsd.org,
I will include you in a mailing list with results of this survey at the end of
the spring 2009 semester, and updates on any future
articles that comes of it. I hope to generate as many

Thank you.

Link:   http://www.quia.com/sv/238027.html

yes  no

Discussion Help