Subject:   RE: Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships Using Simulation Software
Author: Leenie
Date: Mar 8 2009
I agree that the quick feedback benefits the students' work.  I would like my
students to process a motion story through several trials to recognize the
parameter that contributes to the desired result.  Ultimately, I would want to
use those motion story line conclusion to create a visual connection to linear
equations.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help