Subject:   RE: Tag Game
Author: marksknudson
Date: Mar 13 2009
Here's what I'm thinking for middle school students. I think student could take
turns. first student inputs any location and pace. Runs the simulation with just
the one runner. Second student picks different location and pace. Each student
rights intersection coordinates secretly on a piece of paper. then run both
runners at the same time. Closest person wins. Next turn second player goes
first.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help