Subject:   RE: A variety of uses
Author: knewtown
Date: May 3 2009
Thank you for pointing out that the runners start at the location of the
y-intercept.  While I knew this I didn't make the connection of the runners
starting point, to drawing a graph starting at the y-intercept until I read
your post.  Now I will be able to connect the simulation tool to a further
lesson on graphing lines by hand.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help