Subject:   RE: A variety of uses
Author: knewtown
Date: May 3 2009
I am currently taking a class through the National Writing Project in which I am
learning about how to incorporate more and better writing into my mathematics
classroom.  Your idea that this simulation will allow the students to write
about their experiences is wonderful.  I am not sure that I would have been able
to encourage writing during a slope unit without a simulation such as this one.
But now that the students can visualize the relationship of slope and
y-intercept with the simulation, I agree that writing will be much easier.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help