Subject:   RE: Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships Using Simulation Software
Author: MJ Smith
Date: May 23 2009
The website with the math tools that can be downloaded, worksheets, instructions
for making other applets, etc. is wonderful! I especially love the on-line
students activity with a movie for teachers, adapting the algebra runners applet
to 5-6 grade level. My students will love it and it will same me so much time
and planning. We will be able to use it now, instead of my having to plan and
design it this summer. Thank you!

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help