Subject:   RE: sudoku fractions edition
Author: BruceTchr
Date: May 28 2009
I tried that. All I get is a page with broken links. I tried another computer.
Didn't work. Got message from Adobe reader that an IO error had occured and it
had timed out. Got another message that file did not begin with "%pdf-". Got
another message that it was out of memory. My internet connection is able to
download files of that size in 2 seconds, so the problem is not here.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion in Math 2 discussion
Visit related discussions:
Math 2
Activities

Discussion Help