Subject:   Project Based Learning
Author: kristinams
Date: Jun 17 2009
We are starting a school within a school next year for our at-risk students.
The school will be using project based learning to help students connect what
they are learning in the classroom to real life situations.  Can anyone give me
resources on projects to use, how to implement project based learning, etc.?  I
will be teaching Algebra and Geometry next year and I have to revamp the
curriculum for both subjects.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:
Algebra