Subject:   RE: Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships Using Simulation Software
Author: Profw
Date: Jun 24 2009
I agree- this is a wonderful activity which will enable studetns to understand
what graphing is all about.  The concept of parallel lines is one that they can
experiment with, and also perhaps one where the studetns runs in place. I also
like your idea of students creating their own activities. I might even use this
with the older(remedial) algebra studetns that I work with.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help