Subject:   RE: Interactive Mathematics Activities
Author: Eric Schlytter
Date: Aug 28 2009
Good morning math friends,

It has been so rewarding to share my favorite math sites with the rest of the
world.  In this spirit of giving back to the good people of this world, my
classroom web site is now located at:

http://classrooms.tacoma.k12.wa.us/gray/eschlytter/index.php

I will be busy pursuing National Boards this year, and may not be able to keep
my resources up to date.  Maybe these activities will inspire someone to build
an even better collection than what I have found.  Have a fantastic school year.

yes  no

Discussion Help