Subject:   Place Value Workshop Software
Author: Rod+1
Date: Dec 1 2009
I have completed a set of software modules (activity sheet generators,
interactive whiteboard and quiz generators) that covers 2 and 3 digit whole
numbers.

I will be running a workshop on this at a local Mathematics Teachers Conference
this week and since I will be giving the software to these teachers I thought
there might be other teachers that would like to use the software.

If you go to my website ( www.numeracyhelper.com ) you will see a link to the
Place Value Workshop on the top left hand corner. It will be free to download
for December, but it can also be used directly from the website.

Regards

Rod Krause

yes  no

Discussion Help