Subject:   RE: Fraction Wall Games - Equivalent Fractions
Author: Rod+1
Date: Jan 17 2010
This is an electronic version of a paper-based activity and so when students
are playing against each other or using an interactive whiteboard,I get my
students to check with each other to see if the correct areas are shaded. (They
are very careful in making sure that the other players are getting it right). I
have completed the coding for a computer check to be made and as soon as it has
been tested adequately I will post the link on Mathtools.

Regards

Rod

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Computer
Tools

Discussion Help