Subject:   RE: A variety of uses
Author: astefanik
Date: Feb 6 2010
I agree with the statement about seeing the students write about the "what if"
possibilities and using the technical language to descrube the situations. In
our school we are focusing a lot on incorporating writing across all content
areas and it is difficult to include longer, more in depth writing topics in
Math... this tool has definitely given me some ideas about how I can get my
students to write more, and more technically, using real-life scenarios.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help