Subject:   RE: One computer classroom
Author: Joyous
Date: Feb 10 2010
Once you have the screen projected, ask the students the questions and use their
answers as you demonstrate the model.  Don't just use the model to explain
something.  I would use the model with open ended questions to the whole class
and we could investigate the problem together.  Then they would understand the
model even though they couldn't physically manipulate it themselves.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help