Subject:   RE: home work
Author: Quynh
Date: Jun 10 2010
Wow, these are such great strategies I have never thought of before.  How about
in the begining of the school year we let the parents know that in case of the
students did not do their homework, the students have to make a phone call to
the parents? This way would help the parents prepare and support students
learning better.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Computer
Tools

Discussion Help