Subject:   RE: Graphing Tool
Author: fp
Date: Jul 6 2010
I think that playing can be much more than playing as well.  Playing for the
sake of figuring how somethign works is fun and engaging.  Then I think I would
ask students to come up with questions they have about the tool and the runner's
context.  We rarely give students the opportunity to ask questions about any
topic/content.  I find myself asking questions for them to answer, but I
recently have been experimenting with helping students learn to ask questions
and then investigate the answers. They are far more engaged and ask some very
profound questions.  I agree that creating parameters and objectives are
important so that the learning has direction, but the question I have is how can
I have my students help set the learning agenda?

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help