Subject:   RE: Graphing Tool
Author: momja4
Date: Jul 6 2010
I agree that students are able to ask very interesting questions but in addition
the question they ask gives the teacher a window into their skill level and
thinking on a topic. Your ideas should work in a very similar manner as the math
forum "I wonder" problem solving strategy included in the problems of the week.
This strategy increases the level of student engagement with the paper and
pencil task just as I think the idea of creating their own questions for the web
based tool would.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help