Subject:   Time Tables
Author: mameier
Date: Oct 24 2007
I feel this is a useful tool.  The second game I feel to be more beneficial than
the first one.  The first one it seems as if they are just matching the second
game makes them realize there is multiply ways to get to certain numbers.
I believe it can be introduced and continued at any level because the basic
facts seem to be the thing the kids continue to struggle with regardless of what
Common factors is also enhanced in this activity.
I do believe higher level students could benefit from this like I said they
always need work on basic facts.  But there is many things to consider when they
are dealing with the more advanced concepts it is always going back to the

yes  no
Post a new topic to the tool: Times Tables discussion
Visit related discussions:
Times Tables tool

Discussion Help