Subject:   Ladybug Leaf: Ladybug Maze
Author: Rosa
Date: Mar 31 2004

I like this activity for young children because it gives children the
opportunity to plan, be creative, and be organize with learning the concepts of:
counter clockwise, clockwise, etc. I also like it because students are able to
see the steps the ladybug is doing in 2 forms (i.e. the ladybug moving and the
block indicating whether it is going left/right, etc.)

At first glance, I thought this acitvity has nothing to do with mathematics.
When I started playing with it, I realize I had to think a lot more than what I

yes  no
Post a new topic to the : discussion
Visit related discussions:
(missing item)