Subject:   tPoW list - new feature
Author: Suzanne
Date: Oct 15 2011
During the most recent Orientation Session that I ran focused on our Technology
Problems of the Week there were two comments asking about the appropriate
course/topic of the tPoWs. I explained that all of the tPoWs are cataloged in
Math Tools and that information could be found on each of the catalog pages ...
but ... then I got to thinking that I could gather that information and display
in on the tPoW list. I've just finished that:

http://mathforum.org/tpow/list.html

You can see that between the tPoW name and short description there is now a link
in [brackets] noting the course and topics and also that text hyperlinks to the
corresponding Math Tools page.

Using tPoWs is free! Visit this page:

http://mathforum.org/tpow/about.html

to find out more about how to access them. If you sign-up for a free account
you can then also make accounts for your students and use the functionality we
use for our regular Problems of the Week.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Technology PoWs discussion

Discussion Help