Subject:   RE: Formulas
Author: justnick
Date: Mar 6 2005
My opinion on this subject is that more time is needed for students to truly
grasp a new concept. Saxon is a good example of what I call "speed learning."
There just is not enough time or work spent on one lesson before going on to the
next lesson. Repitition is the best way to learn. I don't think that students
are afraid of letters, they just need to be used many different ways.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Math 6 discussion

Discussion Help