Subject:   RE: Formulas
Author: Don Williams
Date: Mar 13 2005
On Mar 11 2005, RedCisc wrote:
> Please excuse me, I am new to teaching math and not prepared as a
> math teacher. Our school has so many students in developmental math
> and not enough math teachers; I was drafted from Computer
> Technology.  What is transposition?

I suppose the definition that you want for transposition is that when you move a
number or variable from one side of the equation to the other.  For example if
you are solving the equation x + 5 = 8 and the write x = 8 - 5, then you
transposed the 5.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Math 6 discussion

Discussion Help