Subject:   RE: Formulas
Author: gerirose
Date: Mar 13 2005
On Mar 11 2005, RedCisc wrote:
> Please excuse me, I am new to teaching math and not prepared as a
> math teacher. Our school has so many students in developmental math
> and not enough math teachers; I was drafted from Computer
> Technology.  What is transposition?

Is 'transpostion' an Aussie term?  I don't think I've ever heard it before.

 I haven't found that students have difficulty in equations with one unknown.
The place I see them having difficulty is when the equation is almost all
letters and they are to solve for one of them.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Math 6 discussion

Discussion Help