Subject:   RE: Secondary Math posters
Author: Susan
Date: Aug 25 2005
On Aug 24 2005, molson wrote:
> Hi,
I am having an incredibly difficulty time finding any useful
> math related posters for my classroom.  I teach Algebra II and
> Advanced Functions, and would love some simple posters which revolve
> around factoring, polynomials, functions, logarithms, trigonometry,
> etc.  Everything I'm finding at the moment is for the elementary
> classroom!
I'd appreciate any help/suggestions.
Thanks!

The best posters I've seen are the London Underground posters.  These are a
series of math posters that were created for the London Underground a few years
back.  You have to order them from England though, and they take a while to get.
The best idea is to order them with a credit card so that the pound/dollar
conversion is taken care of.  Also, they are not cheap, so get your school to
help.  Go to:
http://www.m-a.org.uk/resources/publications/other_resources/ #Posters%20from%20the%20London%20Underground
to see them, and then click on order form to order.
Good luck!

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Support Materials in Algebra II discussion
Visit related discussions:
Algebra II
Support Materials

Discussion Help