Subject:   RE: Shodor lessons
Author: lil
Date: Jan 20 2006
It is basically a program on the computer where kids can go in type in equations
and the program will graph them.  They can then use sliders to watch what will
happen to the slope and y-int. when they slide the bar.  I attended a few days
of a workshop dealing with the Shodor program.  Part of our assignment is to
come up with a couple of lessons using the program.  I was just going to see if
anyone else who went to the workshop would respond and let me know how things
were going for them.  Thanks for your response.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Lesson Plans in Algebra on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Algebra
Computer
Lesson Plans