Subject:   RE: Shodor lessons
Author: Mathman
Date: Jan 22 2006
On Jan 20 2006, Craig wrote:
>It offers a fairly quick way to do such an investigation,
> and is much more effective than doing the same sort of thing with a
> graphing calculator (instead of graphing y1 = 2x + 1, y2 = 2x + 3,
> y3 = 2x + 5

I'm not trying to be argumentative because I do believe that software is of some
assistance, but WHY is it necessary to be "quick"?  Slow and speculative works
wonders.

David.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Lesson Plans in Algebra on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Algebra
Computer
Lesson Plans