Subject:   RE: PLEASE HELP!
Author: gatsby_dc
Date: Feb 11 2006
Hi--

I am a thirty-two year old who is studying for the GMAT. I'm doing pretty
well, especially considering that I haven't taken a standardized test in fifteen
years. As I've progressed further into the prepatory process, I've discovered
that a lot of the more 'advanced' questions in math appear to require
substitution, distribution and other seemingly elementary tools to be
solved.

I would like to develop my manipulation skills at a level to excel at the GMAT.
I would like to fundementally alter the way I look at math--For example, when
I look at a number, like 16, I see 2 to the 4th power, or when I look at 2,
sixteen to the 1/4 power.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Patrick

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Algebra discussion

Discussion Help