Subject:   RE: Probability & Simultaneous Equations Java Applets
Author: VJ
Date: Apr 14 2006
On Apr 11 2006, Si wrote:

Hello,

I have just put up two applets in the in the web site

-
-
> "Probability” under the "Probability & Statistics" section.

There
> is no documentations for the applets, I mean a no user guide yet. I
> believe that there can be no problem for anyone to use them. However
> I will try at the weekend to write some short notes as user guide so
> that students can use them with minimal help from teachers. I am
> sure that teachers would have no problem in figuring out of their
> use pretty quickly. There are dead-links on my site which they I
> listed them as:

Algebra Applet 1, Algebra Applet 2, ...
> Probability Applet 1, Probability Applet 2, ...

These are just
> stubs and not links for applets. They will become active when I
> uploaded more applet files soon.
> http://geocities.com/mathsforhighschool/

Cheers,
Sione.

Definitely interested in your subject applets, especially when they get
"unstubbed." Thanks for all your work.
You introduced a new term to us all. Please explain, "spare time."
Vic

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Algebra on Java Applet discussion
Visit related discussions:
Algebra
Java Applet
Tools