Subject:   RE: Intigration
Author: Mathman
Date: Apr 27 2006
On Apr 27 2006, mmckelve wrote:

Try out The
> Integrator:

http://integrals.wolfram.com/

Thanks for the link, Michael.  I'll pass it along.  I do have access to Mupad,
and if I want, Maple. I don't know too many who talk about Derive, but it looks
like a superb program as well.  Like wordprocessors, how many does one need
before putting out that #1 novel?

David.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Activities in Calculus on Computer Algebra System discussion
Visit related discussions:
Calculus
Computer Algebra System
Activities