Subject:   RE: creative opening question for a lesson
Author: MrsHawK
Date: Jun 29 2006
I don't know if you can use this or not (depends on the students I guess) but
whenever they ask me WHY do we have to factor I respond with:  What if some
crazy math teacher, puts a gun to your head and says FACTOR THIS or else.  It
usually gets a laugh from them and we can continue on with the lesson.

Sarah

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Lesson Plans on PowerPoint discussion
Visit related discussions:
PowerPoint
Lesson Plans

Discussion Help