Subject:   RE: Smartboard and Geometric Constructions
Author: The Math Guy
Date: Aug 30 2006
On Aug 29 2006, nickelljen wrote:
> Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to do geometric
> constructions on a smart board? I just got the board this year and I
> can not find any information on it.

Yes and they are easy to use.  I had never used a smartboard until I was doing a
Geometer Sketchpad workshop last week.  There was a smartboard in the lab I was
using but it was not working.  At lunch we "messed" with it and discovered is
was simply not plugged in.  We plugged it in, went thru some very basic set
commands and away we went.

They (the smartbaord & GSP) worked very well together - just touch and go.  You
can do everything on the whiteboard that you can do on your computer.  I was
very impressed.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Geometry discussion

Discussion Help