Subject:   RE: Smartboard and Geometric Constructions
Author: hypatiam
Date: Sep 2 2006
On Aug 30 2006, nickelljen wrote:
> Thanks, but I meant copying an angle, constructing parallel lines,
> perpendicular and so on. If anyone knows how to do that type of
> constructions not of sketchpad it would be a great deal of help.

Try some of the activities at
http://www.dynamicgeometry.com/general_resources/links.php

Also, make sure your are using Sketchpad 4.0 - they've updated the program in a
way that makes it very easy to use with the smartboard :)

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Geometry discussion

Discussion Help