Subject:   RE: Trig graphs
Author: EuripidesPants
Date: Oct 30 2006
On Oct 27 2006, Mathman wrote: (edited)
> Graphmatica
> is superior, but doesn't set up the axes as is required
> here....Neither does Winplot, so far as I know?
> David.

Winplot will do what the OP wants, but the program is not well documented.

In the 2D View -> Grid...(Ctrl-G) menu, enter the multiple you want to
display into the "interval" column for x and/or y, such as "pi" or "pi/2" etc.
(no quotes).  Then make sure that the boxes for "scale" and "pi" are checked,
and voila!

btw, Winplot can be dowmnloaded at http://math.exeter.edu/rparris/
along with a host of other free and useful programs.

-Carl

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Trigonometry discussion
Visit related discussions:
Trigonometry
Tools

Discussion Help