Subject:   RE: Algebra Textbook Recommendation
Author: markovchaney
Date: Jun 15 2007
My comments and those of Dr. Wu address anyone who wants his students to have a
decent sense of what mathematics is in the process of learning meaningful
mathematics. Dr. Wu appears to be suggesting that Saxon Math would not be a way
to get that done, and there are so many other, better sources out there that I
don't see why Wu would need to be addressing a particular kind of kid or
student. One size may not fit all, but on my view, Saxon Math really fits no one
very well, though as previously stated, your mileage may vary, and though you
seemed to have missed the point, it no doubt already does.

My name is Michael Paul Goldenberg, but if you want to use the screen name, it's
Markov Chaney, thank you.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Algebra discussion

Discussion Help