Subject:   RE: Best Tools to create geometric figures
Author: Davem
Date: Aug 2 2007
It is correct that right angles, etc are constructions in GSP, however, if you
go to the Sample Tools folder in GSPs installation folder you'll find a number
of tools, one of which enables you to easily label angles as right or with one
or two arcs.  There are a number of other tools as well that make it much easier
to use for this sort of construction.  They are well worth checking out.

My favourite tool is probably the one that enables you to construct the tangent
to a curve at any point.  Fantastic for teaching differentiation.

David M.

On Aug  2 2007, 21Rouge wrote:
> I agree. The latest version of FXDraw is quite good.

On Aug  2
> 2007, Calvin wrote:
> Jim,
I'd suggest Efofex Draw
> http://www.efofex.com/  They have a
> 30-day trial for you to give
> it a run; it has a lot of built-in
> figures you can re-size and
> label as well as drawing tools very
> similar to GSP.  However, it
> is far better at labeling the figures
> (more like Word than GSP).

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Geometry on Sketchpad discussion
Visit related discussions:
Geometry
Sketchpad
Tools