Subject:   technology
Author: kristinams
Date: Dec 9 2007
I am trying to integrate some new technology into my classroom, I teach HS
Algebra.  I would like to start a blog or have students create math videos that
I could post on a webpage.  Has anyone done a project like this?  If so, what
were the specifics?  I just don't know how to start something like this because
I have never done one myself.  Any input would be appreciated.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools discussion

Discussion Help