Subject:   RE: Curve of Best Fit for Car's Skidding Distance
Author: Jesdisciple
Date: Jan 9 2008
Jose, that is indeed a very close fit, and I truly appreciate your trouble to
help me.  However, the slope doesn't increase quite fast enough, so it includes
(70, ~224) rather than (70, 233).  The function I acquired by using the tool
mentioned in my second post includes every point listed (after rounding to the
nearest integer).  It also only uses whole numbers (2 and 21) in itself, so I'm
very confident that it's the original function.  Thanks again!

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Algebra II discussion

Discussion Help