Subject:   RE: TI - 83 Plus
Author: Davem
Date: Feb 24 2008
On Feb 24 2008, rickeyd412 wrote:
> I get an ERR:INVALID DIM when ever I try to enter a graph, what is
> the solution to correct this

DIM refers, I believe, to DIMension - meaning that you probably have a STAT PLOT
activated which is trying to graph data.  However, your data lists involve
columns of differing lengths - i.e. each column has a different DIMension, which
means it can't create the required points.

Turn off the selected STAT PLOT, and you should be able to plot.  Another common
error, though I can't remember offhand if this gives the same error message, is
that somewhere further down your list of functions is some random gibberish,
just scroll down and clear out anything you find.

David

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content on Calculator discussion

Discussion Help