Subject:   RE: Demise of Green Globs
Author: ihor
Date: Apr 5 2008
Hi,
I just revised my Green Globs Contest page. More details will be coming.

http://web.mac.com/ihor12/gg

The contest is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday, June 3, 2008. I'll be posting
the rules etc. very soon. You actually don't need to have the program to play,
but it's certainly more fun if you do.

If you would like me to send you an email when the details are ready, let me
know.

ihor.charischak@verizon.net

I'll also be demoing the new Mac OS X version of globs and explaining how Globs
can transform students attitude towards learning math at my session at NCSM in
Salt Lake City on Wednesday, April 9.

-Ihor

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools discussion

Discussion Help