Subject:   RE: the use of technology
Author: Heidel
Date: Apr 23 2008
Technology is here to stay.  Our students will be using a wide array of
technology in their lives.  The sooner they learn how to use any the better off
they will be.  I only wish I had access to a smart board for my class room.  It
would make teaching so much easier. I can see the other side of the coin.  My
students tend to use calculators as a memory.  In other words they think the
calculator knows how to do the math so they don't have to remember how to add
subtract multiply or divide.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Activities discussion

Discussion Help