Subject:   RE: the use of technology
Author: chaserpacer
Date: Apr 24 2008
I agree that technology is here to stay. I too, am constantly disappointed to
see how weak students become when they become calculator dependent. That is one
negative to technology. I have students in Calculus who can't remember how to
work with fractions because they do it all on a calculator.On the flip side, it
does facilitate weaker students doing more complex mathematics even though they
have lost the basics.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Activities discussion

Discussion Help