Subject:   RE: the use of technology
Author: che
Date: May 7 2008
Heidel,

"... I only wish I had access to a smart board for my class room.  It
would make teaching so much easier."

May I suggest a slate in place of a Smartboard. The cost is 1/4 and you get all
the abilities plus you are able to work remotely in the classroom. Though most
in my dept jumped at the opportunity to order boards when they were offered, two
of us resisted the temptation and went with slates (ie. Schoolpad or Airliner or
???). Rather than make teaching easier, this tends to make teaching more
powerful.

Exteban

PS. Cost: $300 + some hand-eye coordination.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Activities discussion

Discussion Help