Subject:   RE: Factoring Quadratics
Author: LFS
Date: Jan 27 2009
Thank-you Scott for the great idea about the timeline! I have adapted the
applet at the same link:
http://mathcasts.org/gg/student/quadratics/motion/motion_v3.html

If anyone has any trouble or suggestions for the applet, please write me at:
emath at emathforall dot com.

Now - as you said - we need to develop worksheets to make the activities  more
easily used in class. In a few weeks I hope to do this and make a downloadable
zip.

I am really sorry I cannot view your applet (since I don't own GS, I don't think
I can?). It would be great to see your approach.
Again, many thanks.
Linda

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Algebra discussion

Discussion Help