Subject:   multiplication tables crossword puzzles
Author: DanielAjoy
Date: Mar 15 2009
I want to develop and publish online a booklet with many math crossword puzzles,
similar to the one shown in the image here (but in PDF format):

http://neoparaiso.com/temp/multiplication-tables-crossword.gif

I would like to know of suggestions for improvements to these crosswords
puzzles, for example:

Is the puzzle too big? How many columns and rows would be ideal?

Should I add something else at the top, other than "Name" and "Date"?

I chose light gray for the color for the "black" squares to save the ink of the
teachers printers. Is that ok?

What about the fonts?

Would teachers want cheat sheets with the puzzles solved? (I think not, because
the puzzles should be very easy for the teachers)

What other kinds of crossword puzzles would be of interest?

Daniel
http://neoparaiso.com/imprimir

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Support Materials in Math 2 on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Math 2
Computer
Support Materials